Sunday, August 14, 2011

The Backseat

I love my blog.

One day soon, I hope to approach it with the same fervor and gusto with which I threw into my very first post (Avatar sucked), my "Top 5" rankings (I placed Rand too high, by the way -- I stand by WALL-E though), and all those juicy niblets of my past. But for now, I have reallocated every ounce of fervent gusto-ness within my being to another project (announcement soon).

My blog, like the giant horse-dog you acquired before finding out you were pregnant with wildly enthusiastic redheaded twins, is taking the backseat.


(DISCLAIMER: This backseat is not my own, nor are the three very peculiar mammals sitting in it.)

2 comments:

  1. It's not like we experience an absence in your creativity, thank goodness. Carry on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A - You placed Rand way too high. At least 5 spots too high.

    B - Glad you diverted your energies. It seems to have paid off.

    C - Move back to Lexington. In summer of 2014.

    ReplyDelete